104 Inya Road, Kamayaut Township, Yangon, Myanmar.

This is the blog for the Holy Cross Theological College's Alumni and friends and anyone who is interested in HCTC. Here we can meet, express and reveal ourselves, and discuss. Most of all, we will have a chance to strengthen, comfort, and reinforce each other.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just FYI

Here is something I just read about our new Archbishop on the Anglican Communion Network by Bishop Henry Scriven,. This is when I learned how he as Archbishop addresses his flock for the very first time.






Here's the quote: "I will seek God's will and purpose first rather than my individual concepts, vision, and personal feeling in accomplishing His mission (or) goal that is set before me. For that, I will obey Him and go forward without turning to the right or to the left."

I look forward to working under his episcopacy, and I shall try my best to serve the Lord under his supervision. If you want to read the details of this article, just click the link below!


http://www.acn-us.org/archive/2008/03/myanmar.html

No comments: